We are looking for....
A Jack / Jill of all trades
As the PR and Social Media Marketing Intern, you will work closely with the founder of interia hysteria in all implementation of digital activities and PR / marketing communications. The ideal candidate must have a grasp on social media and be creatively driven. A keen eye for interiors and design will be necessary along with strong organisation skills and excellent communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English is a must. The candidate should have good knowledge of key software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Shopify, SEO, along with various e-commerce platforms such as, Google Analytics and Mailchimp are highly beneficial. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and hungry to learn everything there is to know in a communications department.
• Assist with the creation of engaging content for newsletters
• Assist with press outreach and news story pitching
• Assist with social media planning (Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok)
• Completing excel spreadsheets with accuracy and close attention to detail
• Brainstorming & producing creative ideas to showcase our products and artists
• Sourcing and research projects
What you will learn:
• How to manage the varied demands of maintaining an online presence of a start-up
• SEO on training course
• Creating content and campaigns in line with clear brand guidelines. Effective time management and organisation required for the creative industry.
• Marketing tactics & logistics, an overview of PR, social media planning and execution.
• Support and guidance to find paid opportunities within the creative industry that are beneficial to your career.
What we ask:
• Previous work experience is preferred but not essential
• Quick learner, organised and efficient worker
• High level of attention to detail with a creative eye
• Punctual with a great work ethic
• Willingness to work across a variety of projects
• Flexible, positive 'can do' attitude
This position is unpaid with some expenses paid. Please note: Applicants must be able to utilise this internship position for credit within their current studies.
There is the option to work part-time or full-time. The position is working fully remote with the UK, a laptop is required.
If you would like to apply, please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
interia hysteria is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace.